Junck Viewers

Thursday, May 8, 2014

2 months, House sold, and Prepping to move.

Kinnick is now 2 months old. And what a charmer. He is such a great baby. There was a few minutes of colic like tummy trouble crying. But a strict regiment of Gripe water for a few weeks knocked that right out. But really, he is an awesome baby. He sleeps mostly through the night. He is usually up once around 3, then up for the morning at about 6:30. Which, coincidently, is the same time Ace gets up for the day. Kinnick has slipped right into our lives just perfectly. And Ace totally loves him. He is always kissing and hugging on him. It's quite cute. Kinnick is growing like a weed and I cannot believe how big he is getting.

We have had our house for sale since December and after a few offers fell through, we were feeling a bit discouraged. Then, we got an offer, a real one. As it stands, we are currently under contract and prepping to close in about 2 weeks. It's been a long process (not as long as it could be, but still) and definitely an emotional one. Barring anything crazy, we should be good to go. And we are excited.

Selling means moving. We found a great little place to rent that will be super close to Cory's work and a lot closer to family and friends. When we bought our house, we didn't realize how inconvenient it would be to commute 30 minutes to just about everything we love to do. Our new place will be temporary. Hopefully not too much longer than a year. We will be able to get our savings built up and hopefully be able to get into a much better house where we plan to stay for a lot of years.

Life is certainly crazy right now, and if all goes well, it will equally calm down and get even crazier in the coming months. Particularly when Kinnick becomes mobile. I feel like I will be spending all my time chasing crazy boys. I cannot wait. Even though I am super outnumbered in my family, I wouldn't have it any other way. I love my boys, all 3 of them. I'm so looking forward to a summer of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment